POLICIES & FINE PRINT
By Purchasing the “POSING & MOORE” Digital PDF you agree to the following terms and fine print,
*PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND STORE YOUR FILE IMMEDIATELY. We are not responsible for re-sending links that have expired or if you forgot to download. Please note that your link is sent to the email address used for PAYMENT. Check SPAM folders if you cannot find or are missing your link right away.
* Please make sure you have a RELIABLE and SECURE internet connection that will not time-out. The file is large and needs some time to download. Download to a desktop or laptop computer. Do not download directly to your iPad, iPhone, Mobile or Tablet device as these devices will not allow you to save your download. Please download to your computer and then transfer a copy to your mobile or tablet device.
* You have 72 hours to download your file – or 3 attempts, whichever expires first. You are responsible to download your guide immediately. Make sure you are able to download within 72 hours of your purchase. Make sure you have a secure and reliable connection that will not time-out while downloading a large file.
* If you forgot to download your product(s) within the 72 hours you will be charged a $10 convenience fee for us to re-activate your link.
* This is a digital download PDF. Please be sure you have the appropriate software to download and view a PDF document. If you are unsure, you can download a copy of Adobe Reader here.
* Due to the nature of digital downloads – there are NO refunds or returns.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns before purchasing.
* We are not responsible for lost files. Please be sure to back-up your purchase as you would with any other product.
* The copy you have purchased is for your use only. Sharing, Splitting the cost of the guide with another Photographer, copying, modifying, showing screen shots online, sharing text and/or images from the PDF, or any other form of illegal sharing, copying and/or selling will not be allowed in any manner and appropriate legal recourse will be taken.
* ANYONE may purchase this guide! There are no zip code or any other restrictions.
* All content, text, images, layout and design are (c) Michelle Moore Photography 2012.
ANY modification, copying, theft, sharing, or breach of my copyright will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
* After purchasing the POSING & MOORE guide you will have 3 attempts to download the file. Copies have unique tracking codes embedded to prevent sharing.
* You may print your copy for your own personal use and reading convenience. We will not currently be selling a printed version of the PDF – but you may do this on your own. Please do not print a copy to give to a friend.
* I reserve the right to refuse the sale of this item for any reason.
I have worked hard to bring you the best posing guide tool I can provide, full of my knowledge and expertise with over 6 years of Photographing Senior Portraits. A lot of time, and teamwork went in to producing this guide. Please be respectful of my copyright, time and money put in to this guide. Please discourage sharing, theft and copyright infringement. Thank you!
If I order the POSING & MOORE guide during the pre-sale, when will I receive my copy?
Your PDF copy will be delivered via email on June 18th, 2012. Please be sure to use the provided link to download your PDF immediately.
If I purchased the CM “Building Your Brand” Breakout session – how do I receive my discount?
As part of our “Building Your Brand” Breakout session you will receive an exclusive coupon. This coupon is posted in the forum through June 26th, 2013. Please be sure to keep track of this code. The discount expires September 30th, 2013
How will I be able to join the POSING & MOORE Facebook after purchase?
Once you have received your download link you will also receive a message that has the Facebook link included. Please be sure to click that link and request membership. We will confirm your membership within 48 hours (as long as we can match your name to your purchase).
To submit your question please email email@example.com and we will add your answer to this page