This past fall I worked on an article for the January 2015 issue of Digital SLR Photography magazine based in the UK. Since they don’t have “Senior Portraits” in Europe like we do in the states, I was asked to focus on the teen demographic in a more broad sense. The article is about how ...
- How to achieve inbox ZERO (and keep your emails organized)
- Aide-Memoire Jewelry – Monthly Content Photography
- 10 rainy day photoshoot location ideas in Seattle
- 5 Tips for switching gears in your Photography business
- Seattle Business in Photography Networking Event
- Dandylion Seattle – Restaurant Photography
- Natural Light Headshots with Savage Seamless Paper
- Color Switch – Influencer Campaign with Rachel Cook
- Horseshoe – Monthly Content Images
- Introducing – Larimar Studios!