Towards the end of last winter, I discovered the show Vikings on the History channel and became obsessed with the set design and costumes of all the characters. It was the dead of winter here in Seattle, and I felt inspired by the show to create something dark and moody – hidden with all the ...
- Aide-Memoire Jewelry – Monthly Content Photography
- Lovely Bride – Editorial
- 10 rainy day photoshoot location ideas in Seattle
- 5 Tips for switching gears in your Photography business
- Seattle Business in Photography Networking Event
- Dandylion Seattle – Restaurant Photography
- Natural Light Headshots with Savage Seamless Paper
- Color Switch – Influencer Campaign with Rachel Cook
- Horseshoe – Monthly Content Images
- Introducing – Larimar Studios!