I recently traveled to Joshua Tree National Forest in Southern California to photograph a Coachella inspired lookbook for Jamie Kidd, a los-angeles based stylist and jewelry designer. Photographing the bohemian lifestyle is my favorite type of session – and our shoot did not disappoint. Joshua Tree is probably one of the most beautiful and serene ...
- Aide-Memoire Jewelry – Monthly Content Photography
- 10 rainy day photoshoot location ideas in Seattle
- 5 Tips for switching gears in your Photography business
- Seattle Business in Photography Networking Event
- Dandylion Seattle – Restaurant Photography
- Natural Light Headshots with Savage Seamless Paper
- Color Switch – Influencer Campaign with Rachel Cook
- Horseshoe – Monthly Content Images
- Introducing – Larimar Studios!
- Fuji X-T2 best digital camera for travel – Review